Monday, July 14, 2008

Roaches (yes again) & petitions

Wow must I say Ive had a good week. Why you ask! Well I'm not sure if its the Combat gel we have been using or the monsoon but man have the cockroaches disappeared. I'm not trying to confuse you all. They are still around but very few numbers lately. Anyways Its been nice not having to sweep the porch every morning and hunt around our home with the dust buster vacuuming up those pesky roaches. Lets hope its not just the monsoon and that the Combat gel is really working. (read post below about the Combat gel). On another note the rain ruined the papers on the mail boxes about the website.....I will be around soon to put up new ones. If you guys would be so kind as to take down the old papers on your mailboxes for me. Thank you! Petitions are going around! Give us time -- its hot, humid and it takes a lot of work to walk up to each door and explain why we are there and go back to the houses where nobody answered. If anybodies got something to say or something they want me to post about just email me and I will do my best to get it posted! skylineranch2@yahoo.com

No comments:

Queen Creek Weather

Visitor counter