Wednesday, August 6, 2008

RAIN

I was sick of hearing over and over on the news "chance of showers all week"! and day after day we got nothing. So I was going to post that everyone go wash your cars because after all we all know that after you wash you car it will rain.....right!? *hahaha* While I was tucking my kids into bed last night I could hear some wind and looked outside and noticed it was windy and there was alot of lightening. So the time it took me to tuck 2 kids into bed and walk back into my bedroom my husband said he just heard a big gust of wind. So we go outside and do our normal "prepare the yard for the storm" process which includes picking up the kid toys that could fly away, put away the kid pool in the garage so it doesnt fly away (we were victim of this last monsoon season) and move the car to the other side of the driveway away from the leaning tree that might tip over if we get a hard enough gust of wind. We come back in to finish getting ready for bed thinking this will just be a teaser storm.....no rain and then all the sudden we hear that magic sound of taps on our bathroom window. IT RAINED! Finally, we got the much needed rain last night. So again we go outside this time to smell and feel the water drips on our faces. Who else enjoyed the rain last night?

No comments:

Queen Creek Weather

Visitor counter